Medical Investment Manager at Morsun Mobile Medical Clinic Limited
Morsun Med is a medical group from China, dedicated to providing medical service for minor illnesses to Nigerians including the middle-class and low-income people. Our mission is to provide quality, affordable and accessible healthcare for Nigerians. According to the medical situation in Nigeria, Morsun has customized a batch of well-equipped Mini Clinics of high standard. By deploying our Mini Clinics to different area where people lack access to affordable healthcare, we are aiming to benefit more Nigerians and improve the overall medical situation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Investment Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- According to the company’s development plan and project selection criteria, conduct related medical project excavation, project negotiation, data collection, pre-project investigation, and complete the project approval report
- Organize the third-party due diligence and audit evaluation of the project, and obtain various special reports.
- Responsible for drawing up project investment plans and preparing project approval reports (feasibility reports).
- Assist in the follow-up management of invested projects, conduct risk monitoring throughout the process, and assist in the planning and implementation of the invested company’s operation management and business development
- Other related matters.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s in Management (MiM).
- 3+ years experience in investment or medical field
- Have a high level of understanding, able to complete tasks independently according to the requirements of the company
- Have high professionalism and business negotiation skills Good at using Word, Excel, PPT and other software to summarize and analyze data, and clearly present the research results
- The ability to proactively discover, report and solve problems Responsible, honest, proactive and efficient.
N200,000 – N700,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.