Medical Laboratory Scientist at Anadach Consulting Limited
Anadach Group – Our client is a growing facility in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered care.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist (Hematologist Preferred)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- We provide General Pediatric Services, Medical and Surgical Outpatient Consultations and specialized services for Adults. As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for a high performing medical professional that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization.
- The Medical Laboratory Scientist will be responsible for performing laboratory tests that provide physicians with information that assists them in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and maintaining patient wellness.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform tasks, duties and/or complex tests in all areas of the laboratory assigned (hematology, bacteriology, microscopy, routine chemistry) according to established laboratory protocols and procedures.
- Process specimens utilizing protocols and technical knowledge
- Calibrate, standardize and maintain instruments following established procedures.
- Perform quality control, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting protocols to ensure proper functioning of instruments, reagents and procedures
- Validates and reports results of tests performed.
- Delivers patients reports according to times indicated in policy and collection manual.
- Researches and develops new procedures as required.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- Candidate must be registered with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN)
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
- Should be able to perform hematological, chemical pathological and microbiological analysis
Years of Experience:
- At least 3 years post qualification/NYSC
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Knowledge and use of laboratory automation
- Ability to use good judgment and work under pressure
- Attention to details
- An uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills
- Innovative approach to resolving challenges
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and a CV to: [email protected] with the subject: Laboratory Scientist – Lagos
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Kindly ensure that your e-mail addresses and telephone numbers are active and valid.