Medical Laboratory Technician at a Community Pharmacy – Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
- Collection and analysis of body fluids to conduct tests.
- Set up, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Taking note of abnormality in any patient and reporting them to the appropriate personnel.
- Contribute to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Must be a certified laboratory technician from a recognized school of Health Technology.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Detail oriented. Ability to adapt easily and work under pressure (emergency).
- Strong Laboratory data management skills.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 year work experience in a similar role.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates should reside within lekki andVictoria Island.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.