Medical Officer at Upsillon Care Clinic
Upsillon Care is a modern primary health care space located in the heart of the community. It is aimed at ensuring care is provided near your home. Top on the list of our care point is specialized treatment and compassionate care. We cost-effectively reduce downtime due to sickness in the community, and increasing productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor and provide general care to out-patients and in patients.
- Admit patients requiring special care, followed by investigations and treatment.
- Examine and talk to patients to diagnose their medical conditions
- Carry out specific procedures, required for medical investigations.
- Liaise with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment.
- Promote and participate in health education/ health talks
- Undertake other responsibilities such as ensuring marketing activities.
- Teach and present clinical topics to nurses and others in the hospital medical team.
- Carry out auditing and research when necessary.
- Capable of performing a minor surgery.
- Current/active Medical license
- Minimum of 2 years’post NYSC experience
- Lives within the Island
- Available to resume in Febuary 2021
- Good listening ability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Proactive problem-solving approach
- Ability to work with indigent community members
- High level of professionalism.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
N120,000 – N160,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2021.