Medical Representative (Lagos / Benin / Kaduna) at C & I Leasing Plc December, 2019
C & I Leasing Plc is recruiting for fulltime Medical Representative (Lagos / Benin / Kaduna).
C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Location: Lagos / Benin / Kaduna
- We seek to hire a Medical representative who will promote and sell the company’s products, whether that’s pharmaceutical drugs or medical equipment. He or she will increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products.
- Promotional prospects are excellent as progression can be into senior sales or into related employment areas such as marketing or purchasing.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff.
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Negotiating contracts
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Undertaking relevant research
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Maintaining detailed records
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Managing budgets
- Reviewing sales performance
- Writing reports and other documents
Min Required Experience:
Required Qualification and Experience
- The prospective candidate must be a university graduate in Pharmacy or any of the Biological Sciences. 2 years and above relevant experience.
- Candidate must be resident, conversant with the environment and ready to travel at short notice.
- Commercial awareness
- Sales skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisational skills.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Kindly know that only qualified applicants would be contacted.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]