Job title: Medical Sales Representative (Pharmaceutical) ; Alimosho & Lekki Epe
Company: iRecruiters Africa
Job description: Job Description:
Reports To: Heads Sales & Business Development
About company: Our client is a private indigenous pharmaceutical manufacturer and distributor of a wide range of healthcare and wellness products in Nigeria.
Job Summary: The candidate will be responsible for effectively managing the interaction and contact with key stakeholders within the allocated customer portfolio to grow the relationship further and product awareness to the benefit of our client.
Compensation: Base Pay 60,000 Naira Monthly Net + Other Benefit
- Classify bi-annually the key stakeholders within the customer portfolio in order to effectively and efficiently manage and gauge own interaction with key stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Provide input to the team regarding establishing specific sales strategies in order to further sell our products.
- Maintain the knowledge and understanding of competitors’ activity and market intelligence/trends, in order to timeously and appropriately respond to these.
- Ensure effective and professional service delivery (key accounts management, after sales service etc) in line with the set our business principles to all customers on an ongoing basis.
- Identify new possible clients as well as opportunities within existing clients in order to further grow business.
- Ensure that all customer needs are accurately and proactively identifies and attended to.
- Monitor own sales target and ensure that individual targets are met or even exceeded.
- Ensure that user and professional forums (workshops, roundtables, CME, sponsored meetings etc are facilitated in conjunction with Business Development Manager.
- Partake and provide feedback during the different Sales team meetings regarding any development, trends and success of the respective sales and marketing strategies.
- Accurately compile and provide the weekly reports on prospective actions and past development as well as consolidated monthly sales report to the Sales Manager and Managing director.
- Maintain and build internal relationships in order to ensure a strong network and support structure to facilitate the units’ initiatives.
- Maintain and build customer relationships on an ongoing basis with key stakeholders in order to further growth of sales process.
- Provide customer service within the frame work of going the extra mile without jeopardizing the business principles.
- Maintain and present a professional image of business unit within the marketplace (grooming, punctuality, customer communication, customer contact).
- Update relevant company systems with clear and accurate customer insight following each contact
- Regularly monitors customer activity and updates territory plan appropriately
- Prepares negotiation thoroughly with tactics and strategy in mind.
- Researches or investigates what the other party cares about.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, Biochemistry, life sciences, or related field
- 2+ year’s proven medical sales experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Executes customers activity efficiently as per territory plans
- Demonstrates interest in mutually satisfying outcomes.
- Effectively negotiates difficult situations within own group.
- Effectively applies skills and techniques of negotiating including understanding the other parties needs and agenda
- Gains concession or agreement without damaging the relationship.
- Able to identify and build upon common interest to create a win-win outcome.
- Can settle differences with minimal disturbance and stress
Base Pay 60,000 Naira Monthly + Other Benefit
Expected salary: 60000 per month
Location: Alimosho, Lagos State – Lekki, Lagos State
Job date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 04:35:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!