Medical Sales Representatives at Kinapharma Nigeria Limited
Kinapharma Limited is a Ghanaian owned and operated pharmaceutical manufacturing, distribution and marketing company established in 1996. Kinapharma provides quality, reliable and affordable drugs for the health of the masses. Its vision is to become the largest indigenous producer and marketer of pharmaceutical products in the West African sub-region. The c…
Read more about this company
Medical Sales Representatives
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Locations: Lagos Island & Lagos Mainland (Victoria Island and Lekki axis, Ifako Ijaye, Ikeja, Agege, Ogba, Sagamu, Kosofe, Agege, Iyana Ipaja, Mowe, Ojodu Berger, Abule-Egba).
- Markets, promotes and sells branded Ethical (POM), Generic and OTC’products in the territory assigned.
- Details products to all prescribes in all health institutions.
- Promotes products to all customers by way of presentations and programmes, exhibitions ,and sales promotions.
- Coordinates all sales activities in territory by ensuring availability for Hospitals, Pharmacies,Patent Medicine shops etc.
- Preparation and update of total customer list especially prescribes, Pharmacies, Patent Medical shops, Hospitals etc.
- B.Pharm / B.Sc in Life Science / Bio-Chemistry or such related science qualification.
- 2 – 3 years proven work experience promoting drugs in assigned territory.
- Communication and computer appreciation skills.
- Valid driving license and experienced driver.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job Role and Preferred Territory” as the Subject Matter.
Note: Kindly note that duplicate applications and applications without subject matter (Job Role and Preferred Territory) will not be treated.