Medical Sales Representatives (Internship Program) at Exus Pharmaceutical Nig LTD
Exus Pharmaceutical Nig LTD is an indigenous Pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
One of our visions is to provide quality medicine in all corners of the nation. In order to achieve this we are expanding our branch offices in all state capitals of the country
An important key to this scuccess Is well qualified medical sales representatives who is capable of Taking our products to new frontiers And managing the business in their territory
Medical Sales Representative (Internship Program)
- Job TypeFull Time
Adamawa, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Nasarawa, Ogun, Osun, Other, Oyo, Plateau, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Internships / Volunteering
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Successful applicants will be employed at the company head office for a fully paid training period of 2 to 3 months.
- During this training period, employee will learn basic rudiments of business leadership and managerial functions.
- Employee will be exposed to practical business models.
- After successful completion of the training course, employee will be assigned to work as a Medical Sales Representative in the state of residence of the employee among the advertised states.
- The applicant must be someone from a Medical or Pharmaceutical background with good knowledge of pharmaceutical products.
- The applicant must be good in oral communication and interaction with people.
- The applicant must not be above 35 years.
- Applicant must be intelligent, ambitious, flexible, team player.
- Applicants must be very hardworking.
- The ability to speak and understand the local language of the area of interest is an added advantage.
- Applicants must reside in their location of interest.
- After completion of the training course, employee must be willing to go and work as a Medical Sales Representative in the state of interest
Applicants should forward their CV and a Passport Photograph using the job title and the preferred location as subject of the mail (VERY IMPORTANT) to: [email protected]
For any enquiry, please call 07035169635 or 08039510292