Medical Tourism Facilitator at a Travel and Tourism Company – Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a Travel and Tourism Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Tourism Facilitator
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role calls for a dynamic professional to effectively handle every aspect of the patient’s entire medical retreat experience, from the first moment of contact, through complete recovery.
- In collaboration with the patient, he / she identifies the medical needs to look for the most adequate solution
- Travels before hand to the destinations being offered, so as to conduct sight inspections of the hospitals and hotels on behalf of the patients
- Makes necessary travel arrangements for the patients, like visa, airplane tickets, accommodation and transportation
- Analyzes at least two options for the medical treatment cost and offers those prices to the patients to share their preference for the one that suits their budget
- Guides the patient’s case through the assessment, quotation, scheduling, and planning process
- Ensures secure transferring of confidential files, i.e. X-Rays, MRIs, CT Scans, doctor’s diagnosis, etc. to the foreign affiliates
- Provides translation service during medical procedures and consultations
- Coordinates and executes anychanges needed in the patient’smedical retreat,at any time during the process
- If needed, guides the international patients about the local food, culture and attractions
- Assists the patients with claim submissions and reimbursements, as and when needed.
- Certified Medical Tourism Specialist is required.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of professional work experience
- MS Office efficient
- Fluency in English language. Arabic speaker is preferred
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.