The Healthcare Federation of Nigeria “HFN” is a coalition of Nigerian private healthcare sector stakeholders with the aim of speaking with a unified voice for the purpose of improving the Nigerian Health Sector through advocacy and education. It is an apolitical, non-partisan, non-profit organization whose aim is to collectively advocate for improving Nigeria’s health sector. The mission of the Federation is to galvanize all major healthcare stakeholders and associations into a vibrant advocacy group for the creation and execution of national healthcare policies through constructive engagement with the government and healthcare practitioners at all levels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Membership and Administrative Officer
Location: Maitama – Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: HFN Executive Committee and Executive Secretary
- The Membership & Administration Officer will work closely with the Executive Secretary and other team members to provide membership and administrative support.
- Provide secretariat support to the council and other committees including travel arrangements, agenda preparation, meeting documentation, and archiving of records. Coordination of timely responses to action items and liaison with members,
- Manage and support event registration, communicating with members, and providing attendance certificates
- Assist with developing and maintaining information on the website
- Maintain the member database, including recording and keeping members’ details current.
- Provide general administrative support to the Healthcare Federation of Nigeria (HFN) including managing the office email, responding to members’ requests, organizing Zoom and face-to-face meetings, and assisting in general office management.
- Perform other duties as directed, required, and necessary to the proper performance of the role.
- B.Sc degree in Social, Management Science or any related field.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
- Attention to details
- The candidate should be a resident around Maitama, Abuja environs.
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
N100,000 monthly Gross
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th February, 2021.