Metering System Engineer at BGI Energy Services Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Metering System Engineer
- From specification up to implementation of measurement systems for oil, gas and water
- Coordination of technical reviews, investigations on discrepancies and follow up
- Be the focal point for all measurements on a specific asset so that problems are identified and picked up early.
- Ensure maintenance and calibration requirements are met.
- Provide technical guidance on project design criteria and Technical standards.
- Take part in metering audits and HAZOP studies.
- Engineering degree in a related technical area.
- Proactive, Independent, open minded. ,
- Ability and desire to find technically and financially optimal solutions
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and written.
Experience or interest in:
- Measurement and metering systems.
- Projects and operations in measurement engineering with a hands on understanding.
- Control systems (ESD and SCADA systems) and associated field instrumentation, of industry and government standards such as API and ISO requirements for facilities
- 5+years experience.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send and address their Application Letter and CV through the “HR Manager” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.