Microbiologist at Tomi’s Treats Limited
Tomi’s Treats Limited is a fast-growing Organization into the manufacturing and sales of organic baby food.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microbiologist
- Performs testing using appropriate laboratory equipment and facility
- Lead their assigned line of testing (in rotation) for investigations, continuous improvement, training and troubleshooting requirements
- Participates in any required laboratory investigations including Sterility Assurance function when required
- Follow Good Laboratory Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices in addition to other appropriate regulatory requirements as directed by the management
- Supports and encourages continuous improvements in the laboratories through collaboration with peers
- Provides support for the supervisor and managers in any reasonable requests relating to the laboratory functions.
- keeping up-to-date with scientific and research developments; ensuring that data is recorded accurately in accordance to guidelines
- To support the Quality team in the preparation for and performance of all third party inspections and audits as appropriate
- To carry out regular microbial monitoring of all clean room facilities and water systems, to analyze the results and recommend corrective action where appropriate
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc or equivalent in Microbiology or Science related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience as a Microbiologist in a production or similar regulatory industry
- Experience within a Production / microbiology laboratory.
- Experience of Microbiological testing
Key Competencies Required:
- High Attention to Detail Pro-active approach to Work
- High Standards Flexible
- Excellent Communication Skills Influencing Skills
(Written & Oral) Team Player
- High level of Numeracy Highly Computer Literate
- Planner & Organiser Bright
The role will include:
- Microbial analysis of production environment
- Microbiological monitoring and sterility testing
- Keeping accurate and detailed records
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Note to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.