Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – Mixed Reality
Job Number: 1315804
Employment type: Full-Time
Role type: Individual Contributor
Travel: 0-25 %
- In Mixed Reality, people-not devices-are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together – whether that’s colleagues brainstorming around a giant digital whiteboard, scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars, or some yet undreamt-of possibility.
- To get there, we’re incorporating diverse groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Human-Computer Interaction, and more.
- We’re a diverse team of talented Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, and Artists putting technology on a human path across all devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, Windows Mixed Reality headsets, Kinect for Azure, the Internet of Things, Phones, Tablets, Desktops, Xbox, and Surface Hub. We believe Mixed Reality technology empowers every person and organization to achieve more. If you do too, we need you!
- We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Azure Mixed Reality Services team to design, develop and test the next generation of technology solutions for millions of people.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Be a technical leader on the team and deliver on your areas of technical ownership.
- Write technical documentation to describe technical details of your work with architects and key stakeholders.
- Effectively collaborate with peers across discipline (PM, Research) to deliver on your work.
- Drive building a positive culture on the team that aligns with Microsoft’s values.
- 6+ years of experience designing, building and shipping applications and software at scale.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance, and customer experience.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, collaboration and communication skills.
- Demonstrated skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.