Mobile Application Developer at Xend Technology Limited
Xend is a technology company that builds products to make lives better. Xend began operations in April 2019 and is a Binance-backed company, amongst many other first-tier investors.
Xend was featured in Coindesk recently and has experienced exponential growth. Now we need someone to cultivate and continue the growth!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
- You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Design and build applications for iOS, Android using React Native.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Translate designs and wireframes (Figma) into high-quality code.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Supports the diagnosis of customer issues and resolution.
- Candidats should possess Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years professional experience building mobile applications.
- Production level with react native is required.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle,Android Studio,IntelliJ.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites , like Jest or Detox.
- Proficient understanding of GITis required.
- An awesome attitude + no ego + team-player.
N100,000 – N200,00 / Month
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.