Modern Trade Supervisor at Multipro Consumer Products Limited
Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. In 2015 Kellogg’s Company invested in MCPL owning a 50% stake. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene. The Joint Venture between Tolaram Group (parent company of MCPL) and Kellogg’s Company has set its foot beyond the Nigeria borders. Countries currently present include the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon, South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Modern Trade Supervisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Extensive knowledge of the assigned Territory is a must.
- To ensure that the team is reporting Short expires in advance and to take necessary action for the liquidation.
- In-store negotiation
- Activities Planning and Control (Monitor the retail price performance and verify the proper application of commercial conditions )
- Forecasting (Ensuring that sales volume, sales promotions plan, implementation, distribution, displays in supermarket objectives are met)
- Resolve customers’ trade issues, complaints and operational matters.
- Manage Team across the Modern Trade channel
- Business planning acumen and ability
- Excellent PR skills with outlets.
- Trade research experience
- Provide sound and relevant recommendations that will help achieve sales target objectives
- Execution of sales and distribution strategies and programs, collection efficiency, minimising sales returns and adherence to department budgets.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the same level of Modern Trade management in the FMCG field
- Good knowledge of Markets is a must
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good and effective communication and negotiation skills, leadership.
- Proactive and Team player
- Decision making oriented & able to quickly react to changing environments.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply please.