Molecular Laboratory Technician (COVID-19 Experience) at a Lifestyle Hospital – Sigma Consulting Group
Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a lifestyle Hospital located in Victoria Island, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Molecular Laboratory Technician (COVID-19 Experience)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As directed by the molecular lab scientist and management
- Set up, maintain, and verify sterility of laboratory equipment and tools
- Analyze experiment and test results to validate adherence to standards and specifications
- Identify problems that may adversely affect test performance.
- Monitor tests and procedures and analyze the chemical content of fluids
- Maintain complete and accurate files for all procedures.
- Organize specimen, perform its processing, and complete sample extraction and preservation
- Perform molecular biology, cell culture, and immunoassays, including PCR, western blotting, confocal microscopy, genotyping, flow cytometry, immunostaining, ELISA, next-generation sequencing, RNA scope, etc.
- Perform and document procedures in accordance with SOPs and study protocols.
- Maintain quality control (review of case materials).
- Bachelor’s degree focused in Molecular Biology or related field, with at least 1-year post NYSC experience molecular laboratory experience
- Preferred candidate must have experience with COVID-19 related cases or work in a COVID-19 center.
- MLSCN certified with valid practicing license
- Knowledge of safe laboratory practices.
- Possess ethical and moral attitudes that are necessary for maintaining patients’ confidentiality.
N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.