Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer
Options Consultancy Services Limited was established in 1992 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. We are a consultancy organisation providing technical and management expertise in the health and social sectors to governments and international development partners to transform the health of women and children. We provide information, expertise and influence to governments, health workers, NGOs and businesses to catalyse change so that health services can be accessed by the people who need them most
Options Consultancy Services seeks a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning officer to support the Safire MEL team and the Nigeria country team to implement the programme’s MEL system in Nigeria.
The MEL Officer will be primarily responsible for effective data management and use in Nigeria. He/she will ensure that high quality data management processes are operating efficiently. They will ensure that this is aligned to the programme’s results framework and data flow chart, and that data is routinely shared with programme stakeholders through the live digital dashboard and other visual methodologies.
As a member of the Safire MEL team, the position also supports programme learning and adaptation, CSO MEL capacity building, and MEL coordination in Nigeria.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- At least 5 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation of grants / donor-funded projects
- Significant experience of qualitative and quantitative data analysis and management
- Experience of working in sexual and reproductive health programmes
- Experience of working with CSO grantees, including building their M&E capacity.
- Ability to work with remote teams and with high sensitivity to cultural and social diversity
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with experience interacting with civil society and other health sector stakeholders
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
How to apply:
- To apply, please fill in the form here.
- Closing date 2nd August 2020
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including CRC, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).