Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer at Equal Access International
Equal Access International is an international not for profit organization (501c3) working in over ten countries around the world. A communications for social change organization that combines the power of media with community mobilization, Equal Access creates community-led and evidence-based programming and customized communications strategies and outreach solutions that address the most critical challenges affecting people in the developing world in the areas of peace and conflict, women’s and girl’s empowerment, governance, civic participation, youth development, human rights and health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Summary of Role
- The M&E Officer will support the Senior M&E Officer to lead, oversee, improve quality and ensure timeliness across all aspect of monitoring, evaluation and reporting of all EAI projects in Nigeria. However, as part of a dynamic and rapidly growing organization, this position holder will be expected to respond to ad-hoc job requirements from time-to-time, apart from specific duties and responsibilities outline below.
- This position reports directly to the Senior M&E Officer; with technical support provided by the Program Manager, Country Director and Project Management Unit where required.
- The M&E Officer will work with the Senior M&E Officer establish and maintain close working relationships with EAI staff, consultants and partners based in Nigeria as well as at EAI headquarters to collect, sort, analyze and report upon data emerging from ongoing projects or research studies.
- The M&E Officer will support the senior M&E officer to design and develop the EAI Country Office M&E Plan, which will result in tailored M&E Log frames being designed for each project within the programming portfolio and outline M&E best practices.
- The M&E Officer will maintain electronic versions of M&E related data, including reports, photographs and other relevant documentation.
- The M&E Officer will administer tests during project activities for the purpose of M&E in coordination with the Senior M&E officer.
- The M&E Officer will support program impacts sharing internally and externally, as required. In addition, emphasis will be placed on identifying challenges and lessons learnt and the provision of thorough analytical reports for all current projects as required by their respective deliverable schedules.
- The M&E Officer will build cordial and effective relationships with M&E counterparts within client organization, ensuring that M&E deliverables are completed to high quality, on-time and within the terms of the grant agreement.
- Any other responsibility to support the smooth running of the office and programs.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Hausa
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively and efficiently perform multiple tasks; while balancing competing priorities within set timeframes.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships across teams and organizations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of email
Application Deadline 28th June, 2021.