Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at Dinidari Foundation
Dinidari Foundation is one of Africa’s youth led unique life changing non-profit organization that was founded with the aim of strengthening a society where the basic fundamental rights of the vulnerable women and youths are upheld. Since 2016, the organization has been at the fore actively advocating for the inclusion, participation and advancement of vulnerable groups in all spheres of the society for social justice in order to promote rule of law and accountability.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Duration: 3 Months
- Dindari Foundation is recruiting for a Monitoring and Evaluation officer for immediate employment.
- Due to the current situation of COVID 19 work will be done remotely but as soon as the situation changes. The employee would be required to resume at Dinidari Foundation’s office.
- The M&E Officer will be responsible for data gathering, analysis and reporting activities.
- S/he will assist in tracking the progress of key indicators and provide timely reports to the Executive Director.
- Ensure proper monitoring of the program, focusing on the overall M&E framework of the projects
- Provide support to the program team.
- Review of reporting made against indicators
- Drafting and sharing lessons learnt from the different project intervention for programme development and quality control
- Present and analyze data based on information needs of the project team and partners
- Analyzing of data, report development and submission of M&E reports
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in Economics, Rural Development, Development Studies, Social Sciences, Statistics, Demography or related subject, with previous experience working in developmental projects.
- Be professional, motivated, flexible and culturally sensitive
- M&E related work experience with an NGO
- Be resident in Abuja.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programming (Excel, Power Point, and Word).
- Proven ability to create management information systems for large amounts of data within a complex program.
- Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills.
- Experience in data collection, collation, analysis, and report writing
- Have excellent communication, writing and analytical skills.
- Have proven ability to create program support systems for large amounts of data within a complex program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Any late application or incomplete submission will not be considered and thus will be disregarded immediately.
- Applicants shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 28th April, 2020.