Motion Graphics Designer / Video Editor at Freeme Digital
Freeme Digital is Nigeria’s foremost online digital music distribution network with a growing array of artistes, labels, comedians and content creators across the region on our platform with radio rights to all content licensed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer / Video Editor
- Collaborates closely with PRB staff, partners, and clients on developing video and other digital concepts and projects. Ensures that products meet program goals and budgets.
- Assists in designing and creating storyboards and scripts.
- Designs and delivers high-quality motion graphics optimized for video / web / social media dissemination.
- Selects, edits, and incorporates third-party content (stills, footage, music, graphics, etc.) as needed.
- Retouches, corrects, and color-grades video and photo content.
- Ensures all produced material is correctly optimized for chosen dissemination (web, social media, large presentation screen, social media).
- Works directly with external consultants (videographers, photographers, narrators, programmers, voice artists, animators, translators, developers / coders), ensuring that their work matches the quality and branding of PRB products.
- Working closely with the Digital Designer and Video / Digital Producer, assists PRB staff in developing multimedia presentations for meetings, conferences, etc.
- Tracks new content trends and technologies to ensure that PRB’s output remains on the cutting edge.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Fine Arts, Multimedia Pproduction, Journalism, or Social Sciences) with relevant technical training in video and digital design and production.
- At least 3 years’ experience in video and digital content development, with strong capabilities in graphic design and video production.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator required.
- Experience and/or knowledge in data visualization a plus.
- Ability to synthesize and present concepts and data for a general audience using multiple forms of media (video, animation, stills, graphics, etc.)
- Experience in short-form storytelling through various editorial techniques including cuts, transitions, timing and the effective use of sound and visuals to communicate
- Demonstrated project management skills. Experience guiding video and multimedia projects from conception through completion.
- Strong time management and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with mission-driven organizations and interest in social policy issues are strong pluses.
- International experience a plus.
- Knowledge of French helpful but not required.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.