Motor Bike Patrol Supervisor at Fortune Security Company Limited
Fortune Security Company Limited is positioned to tackle the 21st-century security needs with modern scientific and technological equipment to protect and safeguard life and properties. Fortune Security Company Limited is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Our security expertise cuts across every facet of security.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motor Bike Patrol Supervisor
- Patrol all beat with Motorcycle.
- Ensure the strict implementation and monitoring of any strategic initiatives of the Company, reporting same to relevant authority
- Provide support to other guards working at client site.
- Coordinate and oversee patrols to allotted locations and perform security walkthroughs of client’s sites, while making necessary observation and submitting reports.
- Coordinate the patrols to allotted locations and conducting physical checks on the guards by assessing their turnout on a daily basis, making necessary updates.
- Oversee the monitoring of the daily occurrence book (DOB) and the attendance register.
- Oversee and ensure the prompt delivery and return of correspondence
- Generate reports as applicable (i.e. monthly, special obs, survey and clients report).
- Build excellent client relationship between the Company and the clients.
- Assist in monitoring, detecting, remediate, and contain security threats, including security systems administration and security incident response.
- Manage the operational routine of each shift, which includes; arranging cover for dropped shifts; production of local operational records, reports and returns, ensuring compliance to client and company procedures.
- Generate reports as applicable (i.e. monthly, special obs, survey and clients report)
- Engage in revenue drive, collection of cheques/cash from clients and depositing same within hours in the Company’s account.
- Attend to clients complaints with timely interventions
- Monitor and evaluate staff performance and ensure training needs identified (to be recorded in monthly Care Visit Reports).
- Participate in marketing the Company’s services to prospective clients.
- Must be able to ride a motor bike and possess a valid riders card.
- Experience in any private security company is required
- Minimum of HND/BSC in any related field.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.