NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused and international technology solutions company for Higher education Hospitality and healthcare. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Education Portal Administrator
- The Portal Administrator role represents the highest level of user access rights that can be assigned in Learning. Portal Administrators create and manages key records, including organization structure, courses and the accounts of all other users in their portal.
Portal Administrator Rights:
- Control the look and feel of the LMS via Site Management tools
- Edit HTML Content – Manage customizable content areas (Login page, Home page “Welcome” area, left navigation menu and quick links areas), as well as the set of pre-populated blank HTML pages, to tailor instructions, supplement navigation, and build your own set of program pages.
- Edit Stylesheets – Update default stylesheet information, incorporate your own corporate and/or program branding, or select from ready stylesheets to quickly redesign your site.
- Edit Images – View and manage your LMS image collection, and easily replace logo information during rebranding.
- Edit Messages – Customize your system-generated email messages, such as new user registration and course enrollment confirmations, to reflect your organization’s unique voice and communication style.
- LMS Information – View detailed information about your LMS Subscription and configure portal-wide settings.
Create and manage key course and resource catalogs:
- Courses – Create Self-Study, eLearning, Classroom and Assessment courses to share with one or multiple Business Units. Organize these catalogs into Majors, or a defined set of “‘Featured Courses” by location. Even link courses into a Series, with established Prerequisite and Equivalency rules, to create standard training programs.
- Offerings – Schedule when and where Classroom or Virtual Classroom courses are offered. Enroll users in Offerings, and after the class, manage Rosters to record attendance for the student’s training history. Create and manage Locales, and the set of Facilities servicing those training areas, to reserve rooms and allocate equipment for training events.
- Resources – Create a collection of documents, media files and links designed to support the learning process. Share them with one or more Business Units to create searchable catalogs, or deep-link resource content into courses and customized content areas.
- Approvals – View, approve or deny queued course enrollment, interest and user self-registration requests for organizations and employees you oversee.
- Enroll Others – Utilize the picking system to select targeted groups of users by organization, role, position, even ad-hoc user group assignment; then batch-enroll them (if eligible) into a targeted course or learning program.
Assess the health of ongoing training activities with broadest access to standard reports:
- Course Reports – Report on course consumption, as well as compliance driven enrollment and completion activity. Plus, report on activity tied to direct bill transactions (and credit card e-commerce if enabled) for your tuition-based courses.
- User Reports – User counts, login activity, as well as detailed transcript audits
- Organization Training Reports – Organization-specific health and activity reporting
- Ad Hoc Transcript Report – Design a report to generate targeted user transcript histories
Communicate with users using the integrated messaging system:
- Announcements – Utilize existing organization, role, position and user group assignments to select and target users for communications using email addresses on-file.
- Edit Messages – Edit, brand, and otherwise manage the more than 30 system-generated messages that automatically notify students, managers, and administrators when certain system events are scheduled and when specific training activities take place.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 6th September, 2020.