Neuromonitoring Technician at DRO Health December, 2019
DRO Health is recruiting for fulltime Neuromonitoring Technician.
DRO Health Limited is an exciting new start up Telehealth Company with an innovative approach to healthcare in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Neuromonitoring Technician
- We currently seeks a young, talented and assertive Neuromonitoring technician. You would have an advanced understanding of human physiology and anatomy in the medical setting involving an interdisciplinary team.
- Work closely in an interdisciplinary team and directly under the supervising neurologist
- Assisting in patient monitoring during medical procedures
- Setting up monitoring equipment
- Obtaining and maintaining quality data in all clinical monitoring settings
- Proficiency in clinical data management.
Min Required Experience:
Experience and Skills Required
- Must have a Bachelor’s (BSc.) degree with a minimum 2.1 in a relevant Basic Medical Science course, preferably in Physiology and Anatomical Sciences.
- Should be no more than 5 years post-NYSC.
- Should be energetic, sociable, and vibrant.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of Windows
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Excellent time management skills.
- The selected applicant will work in a supporting environment. The company encourages a culture of individual uniqueness and strengths, and achieving successes in designated roles are recognized.
- You will be supported throughout your career with emphasis on career development and access to resources to improve productivity at DRO Health.
Remuneration / Benefits
- Competitive salary with a productivity compensation
- Allowances commensurate to company activities
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]