Nexia Nigeria is a multi-skill and multi-disciplinary professional advisory firm committed to technical and professional excellence in the provision of services that are tailored, innovative, cost effective and in accord with global standards of practice. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Junior Trainee
Location: Utako, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: NYSC
- Perform financial, operational, and compliance audit duties such as: evaluating internal controls, applying professional audit techniques, preparing audit work papers, developing solutions, and documenting findings
- Provide assistance to senior auditors as assigned by the director in effectively performing daily operations
- Under the supervision of the director, provide relevant information under review such as findings and recommendations to organization’s management
- Provide assistance to senior auditors as requested by the director to enable effective execution of various reviews, including audit tasks, inventory and petty cash
- Help in coordinating assignments with the senior auditor
- Perform departmental monthly budget reconciliation
- Execute other duties that the supervisor or/and management may assigns.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting or related field with a minimum of second class upper or upper credit.
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
25 August, 2022
Note: NYSC members are strongly advised to apply.