Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates for DSSC Course 27 Selection Board 2020
Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original and photocopies of:
- Duly completed Registration Forms.
- National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Certificate of registration with professional bodies.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- Two white long sleeve shirts and 2 white polo shirts.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck
- A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One black lounge suit.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillowcases for 3 x 6 bed.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two long black skirts.
- One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
- Other sanitary wears.
For those who can’t remember the application, kindly click on the link below:
Nigerian Navy (DSSC 27) Nationwide Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (29 Positions) – APPLICATION CLOSED
Note: Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Wednesday 4 March 2020 will not be accepted for training.