Nursery Early Years Teacher at TippyToes Kidcare Nursery and Daycare
TippyToes KidCare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are in the process of recruiting a dynamic, self-motivated, enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Nursery Early Years Teacher
Location: Garki II, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate should be passionate about developing exciting and relevant learning experiences for children both indoors and outdoors using the provided scheme of work.
- Prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
- Able to maintain open communication between parents and work colleagues in building and maintaining a supportive and encouraging team environment.
- Keep abreast of educational developments.
- Keep accurate and updated on-going records and prepare reports.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.). A certificate in Montessori Education is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years in teaching early years.
- Must be computer proficient
- The candidate should also be committed to working in close partnership with parents.
- Must possess at least 4 years EYFS Teaching experience.
- Qualified documented certification / diploma in British & Montessori Educational curriculum.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate genuine care for young children.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.