Nutrition Coach/Sales Nutritionist at Aspire consulting
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Aspire Consulting Specializes In Organizational Development, Instructional Design, Change Management, Leadership Consulting And Revenue Optimization. We Collaborate With Our Business Partners To Design Learning Solutions Specific To Their Business Reality. Our Targeted Work Provides Measurable Results That Increase Employee And Customer Satisfaction, Product…
Read more about this company
Nutrition Coach/Sales Nutritionist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
Cares for customers and clients by offering personalised nutrition advice and guidance. Promotes healthy eating and develops customised nutrition plans for clients based on their health needs. Participates in nutrition research at times, and consults with other healthcare practitioners working on the client’s team to ensure proper client care in accordance with his or her medication and other treatments.
Nutritionist Job Duties:
- Evaluates clients nutritional needs
- Draws up a meal plan for client’s dietary requirements
- Evaluates plan’s effectiveness and revises as necessary
- Counsels clients on nutrition and ideal nutritional choices based on the client’s current condition
- Consults with a team of healthcare practitioners who work together with the client
- Educates the public on nutrition issues
- Keeps up to date on the latest nutritional studies and findings.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love