NYSC / Graduate Communication Intern at HRbreakoutRoom
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We help our clients win in the marketplace by providing state of the art HR services
Read more about this company
NYSC / Graduate Communication Intern
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Internships / Volunteering  , Media / Advertising / Branding
- Are you a fresh graduate or about to start NYSC?
- Do you have a flare or experience in media and communication?
- Do understand the processes of content creation and social media management?
- Then this internship program is for you.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the social media calendar.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- First Degree in Communication, Business Administration, Marketing, Creative Art or other related courses
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and marketing
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- N35,000 – N40,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Graduate Communication Intern” as the subject of the email.