Off/Online Digital Marketer and Webdesign Development at Kingstar Techsupport Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Kingstar Techsupport Ltd is a reliable and well-known software development company. We provide professional software development services focused on web application development and computer software development.
We always seek new and innovative ways to deliver high-quality cost-effective solutions in order to boost performance as shown in our custom softwa…
Read more about this company
off/online Digital Marketer and Webdesign Development
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Oyo
- Job Field ICT / Computer  , Media / Advertising / Branding
- Content Strategy – Along with the design and functionality of a company website, a digital marketer is also responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- SEO and SEM – a digital marketer is responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience. Optimising website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or the use of paid online advertising (SEM) are two ways a digital marketer helps to drive relevant traffic to their website.
- E-Commerce – where appropriate, a digital marketer is responsible for converting website visits into online sales. This is often achieved by making the online shopping experience as easy as possible and by introducing special deals.
- Social Networking – a digital marketer may also be responsible for managing the online presence and brand of a company. Social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ allow businesses to engage with their consumers in real time and a digital marketer will often be responsible for this communication.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love