Office Assistant at a Reputable Company
We are a business software solutions company that specialise in the deployment of Accounting, ERP, Payroll and HR software solutions. We offer a unique platform for people who want to bring their skills and experience to solve distinct business challenges. Every engagement with our clients require a fresh perspective.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: CMD Road-Magodo, Lagos
- Making copies and scanning of documents according to the needs of the office.
- Assist in setting up of office equipment for meetings/ workshops/seminars.
- Responsible for dispatching both internal and external communications.
- Assist in monitoring the stock level of toiletries, stationeries, and other office supplies.
- Assist with organizing and maintaining office filing system.
- Organising and always keeping the office clean and in order
- Serving of refreshments during meetings, workshops, and seminars.
- Assist with the procurement of toiletries, stationeries, and other office supplies.
- Attending to visitors where necessary
- Ensure safe and healthy work environment and proper use and up-keep of company property.
- WASC / SSCE / NECO / Diploma or OND Certificatein any field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Must be honest, diligent, and punctual.
- MUST reside around Ketu/Alausa/Ogba/Ojodu Berger and its environs
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.