Office Assistant at Intuitive Global Healthcare System
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- We are looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office
- In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need to have a strong background in Accounting
- You will also need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Provide Accounting support to the organization
- Perform basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, etc.
- Handle communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Process transactions, update ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Assist with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field with work experience
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Proficiency with computer and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.