Office Assistant at Robeck Locks Limited November, 2019
Robeck Locks Limited is recruiting for fulltime Office Assistant.
Robeck Locks Limited was born in 2001 out of a need to bring into the marketplace stylish lockset at affordable prices without compromise on quality, functionality and durability. Robeck Locks Ltd imports and distributes a wide range of quality fashionable door lockset and assesories made of Brass, Stainless steel, Zinc, Iron and Aluminum to the trade and Construction companies. Robeck Locks Ltd is in the business of keeping your family and valuables safe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- The Office Assistant must be a multi-tasker, self-starter, excellent communicator, proactive, efficient and thinks out of the box.
- Act as a hub for customer’s complaints; resolving customer issues and attaining efficiency goals.
- Responsible for communicating to and retention of client accounts
- Answer telephone calls and attends to customer enquiries and orders
- Manage, Monitor and update social media platforms, e-stores and online ads
- Managing the organisations Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms.
- Generating qualified leads for the organisation and passing to business development team.
- Processing customers orders
- Identifying opportunities for upselling within existing customers.
- Liaise with stock keeper regarding stock availability for customer orders
- Ensure customer orders are processed and delivered on time
- Use of Microsoft office to generate reports
- Managing filing system.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents
- Generate invoice for customers.
- Maintain a clean office
- Cash Handling
- Investigate, research and generate sales leads
- Writing of Sales proposals
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right resources and tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Ensure customers’ satisfaction and continued patronage through series of follow-up and customer engagement
- Travel to customers to follow up sales
- Advertise products on various online platforms
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Work with sales to develop lead generation strategies.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management
Min Required Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of customer service and office management
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, priorities and work under pressure
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word) and Internet
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong people and presentation skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Candidate must be social media savvy, possess good customer skills and ability to sell and convince clients
- Strong planning and people management skills
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Practical knowledge in the use of Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw an added advantage
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- The individual must have a keen eye and great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a MUST.
- Must have a Great Attitude
- Must live close to Amuwo Odofin
NGN30,000 – 40,000/Month
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Covering Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – 11 Locations