Office Assistant at The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
The mandate of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is derived from the 1958 Act of Parliament, as amended in 1991, 1993,1997,1998,1999 and 2007. The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
JOB OBJECTIVE: To provide administrative and clerical support to ensure the efficient operation of the Centre.
LOCATION: Enugu, Ibadan, Zaria
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other centres to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Perform other administrative support tasks as may be assigned by the Director or Executive Assistant
- National Diploma or NCE with 5 credits in SSCE/WASC including Math and English Language or 5 credits in SSCE/WASC including Math and English Language
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role.
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment
Method of Application
Applicants should upload their letteres of application.resume/CV and credentials Via the link above and indicate clearly the positions applied for and preferred location
Your letter of application should be in Microsoft Word of PDF and should not exceed 100kb in size
Your CV/Resume should be in microsoft word or PDF and should not exceed 100kb in size. Please scan.
All your credentials to a singlr PDF file for upload. The PDF file containing all your credentails not not exceed 2MB.
Kinfly avoid multipole submissions as duplicate entries will be disqualified
For further information Please call 07002255226