Office Manager in a Fintech Company
Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client, a technology provider in the financial sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will organise and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures.
- Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensure high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- You should be well organised, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- You will also need to be proficient in using the Google Workspace templates such as Google Document and Spreadsheet.
- Your duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies, taking proper inventory, and supervising the office staff to ensure maximum productivity.
- To be successful, you will need to have prior experience in office administration, handled a wide range of administrative duties and executive support-related tasks and be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of Office Administration responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
- Adaptability and the ability to ‘make things happen’
- Attention to detail
- Patient and a friendly personality
- Team player.
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational, planning and relationship building skills in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications & CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2022.