Officer I (Accounts) at Bauchi Investment Corporation Limited
Bauchi Investment Corporation Limited was incorporated under the Companies & Allied matters Act of 1990. The company has over the years been an active player in the capital market, property development and portfolio management for various interest groups within the country.
In its drive for consolidation and to respond to future challenges, the company desires to engage the services of competent and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer I (Accounts)
Division: Admin & Finance Division
- Daily posting into the system the deposits and payment transactions
- Prepare Bank reconciliation Statements
- Ensure Trial Balance, Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheets are in order.
- Reconcile on monthly basis the General Ledger Accounts, other than Banks, showing clearly what constitute them.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- 2 years work experience as an Account Officer or similar role.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Letter of Application with CV and Credentials to:
The Group Managing Director,
Bauchi Investment Corporation,
37 Abdulkadir Ahmed Road,
Email: [email protected]
Note: Only candidates who have made it to the next selection stage will be contacted.