Official Driver at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
Baobab is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of leading microfinance banks and finance companies in at least 15 countries by 2015 that will provide financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector. Baobab was created in July 2005 by PlaNet Finance, and other investors including International Finance Corporation, AXA Belgium, and Societe Generale, with the European Investment Bank, the French Development Agency and Developing World Markets Joining later.
Offical Driver – Ajah Axis
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
- Job Field
Transportation and Driving
Reporting to: Office Administrator
- To drive vehicles inside the state as well as inter-state driving some occasions in accordance with safety legislation and company procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for the care of vehicle, washing of vehicle and cleaning of interior.
- Ensures appropriate maintenance of vehicle in co-operation with the administrator.
- Drives an assigned route to transport employees to and from various work service locations, workplace and others as assigned.
- To promote the company generally and do everything possible to enhance company’s image through appearance and behaviour, ensuring to report to duty on time.
- Fulfil special request at the office by picking and delivering items as directed and running errands.
- Completing daily vehicle timesheet for all routes.
- Performs any other tasks as required.
- Excellent driving skills
- Good communication skills.
- Minimum of primary school certificate
- Minimum of Five years driving experience
- Valid driver’s License
- Must reside within AJAH AXIS
- Applicants must reside within AJAH AXIS of Lagos.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- High integrity