Offshore Installation Manager at Fosad Consulting LLC
Fosad Consulting LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
Offshore Installation Manager (OIM)
- Job TypeFull Time
Engineering / Technical
Sector – Oil & Gas
ROLE DESCRIPTION – The OIM is the day to day leader of all activities on the installation and responsible for all activities within the installation’s safety zone. The OIM shall lead the drive for Incident Free Operations and take on-scene command of any emergency situation which arises.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE –
- Degree in Engineering
- Min’ of 10 years of proven industry related experience preferably in the petrochemical, refining, oil/gas exploration and/or production industries in a similar role with at least 6 years’ supervisory/operations management experience
- Must possess relevant professional certifications
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED –
- Proven leadership skills in a multi-cultural and highly technical specialized environment
- Solid background in upstream operations
- Knowledge of Offshore Operations and maritime processes
- Thorough understanding and application of industry process safety guidelines and procedures
- Ability to design, set, and implement operational objectives
- Highly motivated, flexible in approach and with a proactive mindset.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Critical planning and management
Please send CVs to [email protected] using “OIM” as email’s subject.