Olman Business Solution Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Olman Business Solution is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Catering Camp Boss
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Camp boss coordinates and manages all camp activities to reduce wastage while enhancing client’s satisfaction.
- To ensure the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to the client organization in accordance with the agreement of the contract.
- To deliver the highest possible standard of food with the resources available and within budget.
- Effective management of the team to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results, managing a minimum of 20 team members.
- Manage the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and Gross Profit targets.
- To actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with focus on latest food trends and best practices.
- Ensure hospitality is produced to the highest possible standard and is delivered to the agreed specification
- Motivate, coach and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with our policy.
- To manage and control the service offers for the client to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance.
- Prepare and send daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as making material requisition.
Qualifications & Experience:
- HND / B.Sc. in Food Science Tech or Hotel and Hospitality Management
- At least 5 years working with international QHSE standards, codes and practices including Nigerian QHSE experience
- Membership of relevant HSE professional bodies.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 18th June, 2021.