OnePort365 Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
OnePort365 is the digital solution that is creating a radical change in the role of Africa in global trade. We are pioneering the concept of digital freight forwarding in Africa with our mix of innovation using technology and infrastructure to optimize supply chain profitability, efficiency, accountability and reliability. We are a lean and successful business based in Lagos, with an ambitious growth target & plan to develop our network by opening offices in key markets in the coming years. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for detailed accounts and finance records, as well as the integrity of the records.
- Manages the corporate budget and drives financial decisions that ensure the achievement of the organisation’s financial goals and objectives.
- Oversees the overall corporate budgeting preparation, management and monitoring process.
- Performs financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
- Ensures that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
- Reviews financial data for accuracy, correctness and completeness.
- Monitors and manages all expenses within the allotted budget.
- Establishes key financial strategies to enhance business profitability.
- Develops standard accounting procedures to improve financial operations efficiency.
- Review annual budgets and recommend any changes if needed.
- Assists in account payable and receivable activities.
- Performs account reconciliation activities.
- Generates financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Monitoring and managing the impact on the Institution’s liquidity of significant income and expenditure items e.g. variation in subscription income, the Institution’s contribution to pension funds of staff.
- Conducting regular financial scenario planning and recommending the long-term investment plan and framework.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 8-10 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2021.