Ongoing recruitment at Ultimus Holdings
Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
- HSE Officer shall be knowledgeable in specific relevant safety techniques and have a working knowledge of the legal and contractual health, safety and environmental requirements that must be met
- They Must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of contractor’s organization.
Job Title: Site Engineer
- We are looking for a talented and accomplished site engineer to join our growing business.
- As a Site Engineer, you will manage projects, supervise staff, and provide technical advice as a subject matter expert.
- Our ideal candidate is an industrious go-getter.
Job Title: Personal Chef
- Our business is looking for an experienced, forward-thinking Chef who is passionate about culinary arts.
- The ideal candidate for this position will be a natural leader who always has a finger on the pulse of current culinary trends.
- The Chef will be responsible for assigning work in the kitchen, preparing meals for our diners, kitchen inventory management.
- If you are passionate about the restaurant industry and have prior experience as a Chef, we invite you to apply today
Job Title: Architect
Job Description / Summary
- Our residential design firm is looking for an Architect for our contract design department
- The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, evaluating and manipulating designs to meet the needs of our clientele
- We focus on energy-efficient designs, so we’re looking for a licensed Architect with green building experience
- Additionally, the ideal candidate should be open to contributing designs to our online repository of residential blueprints.
- If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of dedicated architects, we’re interested in meeting with you.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Description / Requirements
- We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient Quantity Surveyor to join our growing organization.
- In this position, you will estimate the costs of construction projects, working with contractors, builders, and architects to provide the most cost-effective plans that meet high-quality standards.
- You must have strong organizational and communication skills in order to manage and direct development plans.
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Description / Requirement
- Our growing retail business seeks an experienced, motivated Sales Representative to greet customers, help them find what they need and upsell new products
- We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge
- The successful candidate will receive on-the-job training
- On average, 200+ customers visit our store each day, so the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment is a must.
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Description / Summary
- We’re hiring a self-motivated Project Manager with experience delegating to 15 or more junior staff members
- The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget
- He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs
- We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture
- The job requires some overtime hours, especially around end-of-month deadlines.
- If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Our firm is currently looking for an experienced, accomplished, self-motivated Electrical Engineer to maintain and support our industry-leading products and systems.
- The Electrical Engineer will work across a variety of functional groups that are directly involved in engineering, product development, implementation, and international contract manufacturing partners.
- The ideal candidate is an inventive problem solver that is capable of working through technical challenges and employing pragmatic solutions.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that provides integrated services to meet our clients’ needs both locally and across the globe.
Job Title: Intern (Construction)
- The responsibilities of the Intern are to assist Project Managers and the construction team with active projects and to obtain exposure to many functions of the construction contracting industry.
Job Title: Intern (Supply Chain / Procurement)
- The Supply Chain Intern will be responsible for assisting supply chain team in meeting both departmental and corporate objectives
- This individual will have the opportunity to become an instrumental part of the daily supply chain activities, including reporting, analytics, purchase order creation and maintenance, pricing negotiations, and supplier management.
Job Title: Steward
- The Steward will attend to customer needs, assist wait staff, ensure all stations are well stocked, and assist in keeping all areas clean and sanitary.
- You will clean and put away dishes, clean floors and food preparation areas, refill supplies, wipe tables, and take out the trash.
Job Title: Bartender
- Our high-end lounge is searching for an experienced Bartender who is familiar with a wide variety of drink recipes and is capable of delivering quality customer service
- The Bartender will be responsible for serving patrons at our lounge and fulfilling drink orders for the dining room, monitoring the cash drawer at the bar and performing alcohol inventories at the end of each day to help in maintaining proper inventory levels.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer who can deliver detailed analytical concepts and then back up those concepts with written justification
- The Mechanical Engineer will act as a mentor to the Junior Engineers on staff and create a work environment that is conducive to teamwork and strong professional development
- The successful candidate for this position will be able to take a project from the conceptual stage through to completion, taking into account budgeting and operational considerations.
Job Title: Driver
Job Description / Requirement
- We’re looking for a Driver who is energetic, personable and safe. You must enjoy meeting people and be deeply familiar with area nuances, such as back roads and traffic patterns.
- Driver must be able to lift packages up to 70 pounds and bend and twist as necessary.
- Drivers will generally work from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m, but occasional extended hours and weekend hours may be necessary, especially around holidays.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2020.