Online Zoom Tutor / Teacher at an Online Tutoring Platform
An Online Tutoring Platform that offers online tutoring to children between 8 and 14 years old, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Zoom Tutor / Teacher
Employment Type: Part-time
- Zoom online lesson Maths teacher for Secondary School.
- Teach Small groups of maximum 4 to 5 children in each class for 2 and half hours (5.30 to 8PM) split between each year group.
- Remember each lesson holds for only 21/2 hours, once a week.
- Candidates should possess an OND / NCE / HND / Bachelor’s Degree / PGCE / PGDE qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Needs to have laptop, good internet connection and power source for the period forlesson.You will also need to be in a very quiet place so background noise does not interfere with lesson.
- You must have a good subject knowledge and be proficient in teaching Maths to SSCE level.
- You must also be familiar with the use of zoom app.
N30,000 – N40,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Successful candidate will be contacted for a phone interview. A second interview will be done via zoom to test your knowledge and internet connectivity.