Operation Manager at Raeanna Limited
Raeanna is an infrastructure operator for wireless telecommunication in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa. We provide critical backend services for leading mobile network operators and internet service provider to deliver seamless, reliable connectivity for voice, data and multimedia contents. Our energy service delivers scalable, cost-effective solutions for remote locations and communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
The Operation Manager responsibilities shall not be limited to the following:
- Project planning, coordination, and monitoring
- Manage the daily functions of the operations.
- Manage budget to align with goals of business.
- Manage individual/team performance by establishing weekly operating objectives for key individual/teams with periodic reviews.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual performance review and revaluate processes.
- Provide solutions, action plan, projected result and expected impact for all challenges that may arise.
Education and Experience
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical, Electronics or similar Engineering
- At least 8 years experience in Operation Management.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Process Management
- Risk Management
- Health & Safety.
- Problem Solving & Communication.
- Team Work & Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] with position as subject of email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.