Operations Executive Assistant at Phase3 Telecom
Phase3 Telecom is West Africa’s largest independent fibre optic infrastructure and telecommunications services provider. With coverage of 6000km and counting, the company is licensed to run its network on Nigeria’s power infrastructure with expansion into the ECOWAS region using its unique Right of Way (RoW).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Executive Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Department: Office of the CEO
Reporting to: CEO
- S/he is to contribute to the efficiency of the CEO/Chairman by providing personalized and timely support. This will also include managing, coordinating and accomplishing necessary assigned tasks and requirements for the office of the CEO.
- He/she will help to synchronize all the task elements and follow up on implementation.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely, confidential and accurate manner
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory as well as personal supply for the chairman’s office
- Format information for internal and external communication â€“ memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence for the chairman
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Manage the Chairman’s calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
Qualifications & Work Experience
- BSc Degree in Humanities and Business Administration/ Science
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in that capability managing a management executive.
Key Skills And Attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Monitoring and Evaluation skills.
- Great time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th September, 2021.