Operations Intern at Jworld Ntertainment
J-World Ntertainment is an entertainment studio internationally acclaimed for its unique services. At J-World, we professionally operate around music, television, videos, awards and event planning with our location situated in a serene estate in Lekki, Lagos state to provide comfort and security for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- As Operations Intern you will be responsible for supporting activities that optimize J-World’s label, management and publishing operations. These can include data entry, contract management, YouTube Content ID and optimization of our artist’s and catalog’s presence with various industry partners.
- You’ll work closely with our Partner Relations Manager and Business Affairs Manager to ensure that our artists are positioned in the best way possible and that our services continue to improve.
- The position is unique in it’s kind and allows to get a great understanding of the modern music business. We aim to have this position transition into part-time and full-time employment.
- Metadata management: Consistent updating of metadata with our key partners and DSP’s.
- Projects execution: J-World is looking to always improve, which results in larger sporadic projects that can have a great impact on the way we operate. On such projects you will work closely with the COO and Label Operations Manager where you will execute on the devised strategy.
- Contract management: Creation and management of contracts crucial to our services.
- Strategic research: Investigating and researching key stakeholders and potential partners within the PR and music industry worldwide.
- College / University background in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- Diligence and good work ethic
- Punctual and good with deadlines
- Ability to think structurally and how to tackle large tasks
- Proficient at Excel and Google Sheets
- Eager to learn and not afraid to operate in a start-up environment
- Affinity with electronic music and the industry (big bonus)
- Ability to work 25+ hours / week
- Ability to come into our offices in The Hague, The Netherlands (bonus).
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Motivational Letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate and why you’d fit the J-World team to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.