Operations Manager at a Culinary Company – Owens and Xley
Owens and Xley – Our client, a Culinary Company is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you are to ensure the smooth running of the company on a day-to-day basis.
- You are to oversee the operations of all departments and employees in the company and ensure that every employee performs in line with the company’s expectations.
- You are also to ensure customers’ orders are taken and deadlines for collection are met, solve customers’ complaints, mediate on staff issues, and ensure the company operates at maximum efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the company.
- Coordinate daily activities and facilitate communication between employees.
- Manage and oversee the activities of the customer service officials, decorators, bakers, drivers, and other support staff;
- Handle external and internal communication of the company.
- Manage calendar, prepare for key events, and ensure events run smoothly.
- Attend business meetings, events, and functions on behalf of the MD.
- Promote and market the company’s products.
- Recommend strategies and advise the MD on issues that pertain to the development of the company;
- Coordinate all repairs.
- Delegate tasks to other employees;
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Oversee customer’s orders from the point of order to the point of delivery or collection
- Manage calls, resolve client complaints and other external issues directed from the customer service personnel.
- Follow up on customers to get feedback post service delivery
- Ensure the quality of the company’s products- cakes, pastries, and desserts are met.
- Ensure orders are delivered within the timeline. No late deliveries
- Coordinate staff to ensure orders are as specified. No wrong orders
- Ensure proper replenishment of stock. No item should be out of stock.
- Monitor inventory and ensure zero waste.
- Minimum of HND/BSC/BA from a reputable and accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in an administrative role.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools especially Word and Excel
- Knowledge of software packages like QuickBooks will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service
- Leading and supervising skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Relate and network with people
- Proficient in written and verbal communication
- Deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Cope with pressures and setbacks
- Achieve personal work goals and objectives.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
N100, 000 – N 120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.