Operations Manager at Beckley Consulting Limited
Beckley Consulting Ltd is a company with special focus on development and growth of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria. We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, according to specific needs of our clients and ensure that statutory deductions and labour laws are complied with. The compa…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Supervision Received: The Managing Director
Supervision Exercised: Operations Supervisor
- Oversee the prompt delivery and pickups of all company rental items.
- Ensure safe loading and unloading of rental items.
- Track the rental items in transit and ensure they reach the locations on time.
- Coordinate and monitor the activities of the rental assistants in accordance with the standards of the company.
- Inspects physical condition of vehicles, tents, and other rental items daily in conjunction with the store Manager.
- Measure events sites accurately, noting all obstacles, potential conflicts, zoning restrictions and requirements.
- Anticipate potential conflicts and avert or handle them with decorum.
- Develop creative aspects of setup designs.
- Cooperate with store and customer service department heads to ensure coordination of operation activities.
- Responsible for truck maintenance, and safety as well as related record keeping functions.
- Ensures that safety standards are adhered to in all areas of operation.
- Perform any other duty as may be required.
- Documented maintenance schedule of assets and equipment
- Operations performance report after major event
- Monthly activity report.
Qualifications / Experience
- Previous experience in operations or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to self-direct and work independently
- Must have local state driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Good oral and written communication skills, including effective listening
- Interpersonal skills
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to details
- Ability to establish priorities and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Time management skills.
- There is a preference for candidates who live in Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lagos Island, Lekki, and Ajah.
- Candidate must be MALE.
N100,000 Monthly Gross.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “BCL Operations Manager” as the subject of the mail.