Operations Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
Our Tailored programs afford you the opportunity to customize the trainin…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 7 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job Description / Requirements
- The preferred candidates for the Operations Manager must have automation/ instrumentation/ power experience with significant business development and project management experience
- Strong management/ leadership skills
- He will coordinate the business development team, lead from the front in business development and assist the General Manager in coordination of the office
- Indeed, he will take care of the office when the GM is not around
- He/ She will have a good understanding of budgets, understand that’s its revenue that drives the company, and issues relating to target setting and performance management
- This is a very important position, working with the GM and the COO
- Experience in an engineering consulting company, specializing in automation/ instrumentation and power
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree qualification.
- 7 – 10 years Experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications indicating current remuneration to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love