Operations Manager Job at WTS Energy
Job title: Operations Manager Job at WTS Energy
Company: WTS Energy
Job description: WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- Oversee daily base operations across the company’s different locations
- Oversee all logistics operations: trucking, skips etc and ensure on time delivery to client site
- Track costs and institute preventive measures to avoid demurrage costs in the case of third party equipment
- Ensure all SOPs are strictly adhered to
- Provide base and logistics reports to management on a periodic basis
- Provide support to project teams and sites – will also have oversight of logistics function across project sites.
- Provide direction and support for the Engineering and Drilling and Completions team to ensure that any issues or concerns with delivery are addressed and all deadlines are met for equipment requirements for projects.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained, recertified, available, dispatched and utilized to a high standard
- Responsible for the delivery of all service lines and maintain and develop the operational activity throughout the company. Responsible for Technical crew, Cranes & Lifting Supervisors, equipment operators, Logistics coordinator and base managers.
- Plan and control main equipment to maximize utilization and reduce/manage 3rd Party costs. Perform Audits / Inspections on mobilizations as directed.
- Involved in specifying equipment types and requirements and liaising with technical teams during bid rounds
- Provide leadership by example in all safety and environmental aspect.
Requisite Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Engineering required
- Must have at least 10 years of work experience in a similar function.
- Work experience preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- Familiar with QHSE standards in EPC.
Key Competence & Behavioural Expectations:
- Demonstrated leadership, supervision and facilitation skills.
- Must have very good written and oral communications. Required to speak effectively before groups of Senior Management, clients, subcontractors, and/or employees of the organization.
Location: Enugu, Enugu State – Abuja, FCT
Job date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 04:50:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!