Operations Manager – Power at Willco Property Management
Willco Property Management is a leading property servicing company, providing service excellence in integrated facilities management, property management and maintenance solutions via our corporate divisions; WPM & WMS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager – Power
- The Power Manager role will be responsible for the overall leadership, P&L, management, and supervision of the entire meter installation operations as well as other power business for the company
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides overall leadership of the team by developing long and short-term strategic plans, directing and driving performance as required
- Takes ownership of the Metering business unit by ensuring productivity, compliance to policies, cost efficiency, operations management, and overall field operations management.
- Drives improvement processes for the business operations, through analysis and collaboration.
- Develops and implements operating procedures, staff work plans, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to achieve the delivery of desired metering business objectives.
- Ensure all metering projects are fully compliant with the relevant required industry and client specified standards not limited to MOJEC, EKEDC, NERCS.
- Drives power stakeholder and vendor business engagement in identifying gaps and exploring areas of improvement.
- Responsible for resource allocation and adequate supervision of metering projects to achieve targets, including verification and appropriate scheduling of meter installation to reduce any potential cancellation or downtime.
- Responsible for managing and evaluating field team across sites.
- Provides recommendations, on-site and technical support in relation to all metering activities, strategic plans, and projects.
- On-field monitoring of all metering projects to ensure customer’s satisfaction and proffer appropriate solutions for any identified problem areas.
- Other power management duties for the company as required.
Qualifications & Skills
- A first degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of successful operations management. Hands on technical and supervisory responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Proven ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make decisions, show initiative and provide leadership.
- Must possess analytical and critical thinking ability to assess operational problems and situations, develop recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, strong written and verbal communication abilities, and excellent computer skills.
- Ability to effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external business partners, contractors, and vendors.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.