Operations Planning Manager at the British Council
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations.
The British Council creates international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and builds trust between them worldwide. We call this cultural relations.
We build trust and understanding for the UK to create a safer and more prosper…
Read more about this company
Operations Planning Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Lagos, Sub Saharan Africa, NG
Department: Business Delivery Exams
Contract Type: Locally Engaged
Pay band: 6
- The purpose of this role is to plan and track exams capacity requirements against demand from 18 months out on a 12-month rolling basis to handover to Operations Managers for Resource Management and Test Day delivery.
- The role will translate demand into capacity/resource requirements for venues, people and test materials to fully optimise operations and margins while maintaining service levels, maximising agility and ensuring contingency.
- The Operations Planning Manager will also manage, monitor and review changes to plan reporting on requirements to fill capacity, effectiveness of planning and cost to serve.
- This role will be required to manage country relationships and ensure counterparts across functions understand requirements and execute to plan on Test Day.
- Relevant experience of identifying suppliers in a business environment
- Experience of translating demand requirements to ensure capacity can be met to deliver operationally within a large business
- Experience managing small teams or demonstrating management potential
- Experience in third-party relationship management
- University degree in any subject or relevant qualification
- Experience of leading across a dispersed team within a single country
- All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in Nigeria.
- A connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world.
N 8,106,740 per annum.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love